New Echo Fine Properties 2019 Website Has Launched!
A Users Guide……
My Grandfather and Dad had a philosophy in their textile business that they borrowed from the great Chicago department store owner, Marshall Field. “Give The Lady What She Wants”! Our new website had that in mind when we set out to build it.
This is a site you need to explore and play with as it’s beyond powerful. New Technology always takes some time to learn – as we all know from the time we got our first smart-phone! So, take a little time with this as there is so much packed in and you won’t be disappointed. Talk of launching a new Real Estate website started back in 2015 and ordered in 2016. Design began in 2017 and the start of programming later that same year.
Custom Real Estate websites are just impossible to build because the data is so hard to tame and good experienced Real Estate design is tough to come by. We designed and built it with YOU in mind. What questions do we always get from clients and what do they want? Plus, we wanted a whole host of features we knew homeowners and people searching for a home wanted, that didn’t exist. Furthermore, we also wanted to communicate lifestyle, design, and what the area has to offer. People don’t just buy a home. First, they buy our community. So, here is an explanation of how the website will benefit you and how to use it….
- The website brings in every MLS from Miami to Martin County. Many people don’t understand this but maybe 10% of listings now are in a different MLS then the county in which the listing resides in. So, to have all 4 MLS’s means our website is going to give you as close to 100% accuracy as possible.
- All MLS’s update every 15 minutes!
- We started with mobile design and then worked our way to desktop. In total there are 5 designs depending on if you are on a Pad, Laptop, Mobile, or desktop. No need for special apps. Also, everything that is available on desktop is available on mobile which is quite a feat.
- You can search a whole host of ways.
- The Magnifying Glass 🔍 on the top right on every page will let you do a listing, neighborhood or city search at any time. It operates like a google search. And you can put in multiple “tabs”. You can refine or map draw your search as well.
- You can also use the search bar on the home page.
- Type in or choose a subdivision on the map/community home page.
- Under Find on the top tool bar, you can choose an Advanced Search to look at all homes, rent, or do a separate and fun Map Search with your home or city or subdivision criteria.
- We re-imagined how people search to get you to the exact communities that are the perfect fit for you. We think the traditional way of searching is backwards because you may end up in a mandatory golf club community by doing a traditional search – and that’s not what you want or vice-versa. Our patent pending Echo Match Search asks you questions about what features in a community are best for you – so you don’t end up finding a great home but realize later that the community is the wrong fit. * Phase II coming soon will match you to the right home within those communities.
- Homes by Me lets you find homes close to your exact location
- Search by all Open Houses
- Search by Featured Listings
- Search by New Construction
- Home Design Inspiration. We are finishing up the way this works as its not at 100% just yet. But here you will get lots of design and staging ideas. It will be updated constantly.
- Stats…. Lots of stats. Active stats on every Community Page . Stats going back 2 years and Lifestyle Stat Comparison. How does Mirasol average selling price or days on market compare with BallenIsles for example. Lots of information that has never been available before.
- AVM (Automatic Valuation Model) Zestimate’s and RPR (what Realtors use) are right on each listing. Since a Zillow Rep doesn’t come knocking on your door to see how your fab new $50k kitchen came out, or question if you have a new roof, we give you an option to put your upgrades in and we’ll get you the most accurate number possible. As a side note to this, I’ve seen AVM’s off by as much as +/- 30%. Everyone wants a quick push the button answer, but we can give you a more realistic estimate if we know more about the house. An AVM just can’t do that. There is a Phase II to this feature so stay tuned…
- Community Lifestyles. Learn about each neighborhood by Lifestyle.
- Country Club Cost Comparison. Information plus an interactive state of the art video about each club.
- Pet Friendly Condos. What furry friends are allowed and how slim they must be!
- Video Library Directory. 100’s of video stories on local charities, businesses, things to do, staging ,and all sorts of Real Estate tips. We know that video gives you the whole story not just a list. Phase II will divide by category. So, search restaurants by Italian or Greek or Steakhouse, etc.…
- Each listing has a map search, driving instructions, school and restaurant info, AVM’s, community link, community stats, video tours if available, Save/Compare, mortgage calculator, text the listings, showing request directly, links to the tax records for purchasing history, high res photos if available, similar listings available, and a market update request though MyHomes.
- Listing Alerts with incredible back-end tools for you. More features coming on this in Phase II.
- Community Search & Pages have descriptions of the neighborhood, video story on the subdivision if available, photos, map outline (we mapped out 4,000 communities by hand), and a boatload of stats. We also have many direct testimonial video stories of the communities from residents.
- Lots of tips for Foreign Buyers, Insurance, Closing Cost Estimation calculator, financing, and everything you need to know before purchasing or listing in Florida.
- Contract pages go through the local Real Estate contracts, so you know what to expect and watch out for.
- Vendor page will give you the best suppliers that we are aware of. This is not yet updated.
- How We Do It page goes through the power of our Home ECHOnomics 57-point Guarantee. The Sellers Guide helps you know what occurs in the selling process and has a nifty “Cost to Carry” worksheet. The Buyer Guide does the same thing from a Buyers perspective.
- Our blog give you the latest articles, celebrity homes, tips and more.
- Meet Echo Agents gives you profiles on each agent, what areas they specialize in, their background, and video profiles (coming) on them so you can really get to know them.
- Letters of Recommendation lets you see over 400 personal reviews on us.
- Coming next…. Phase II of Echo Match, Phase II of Design Inspiration, Phase II of subcategory Video Library, Zones from Miami Dade to Martin County, driving, and lots of other goodies.
So, give it a good test ride. Stay tuned for more features over the rest of 2019. I hope you like it and would love to hear back from you at Jeff@EchoFineProperties.com if you have any suggestions. Enjoy!